32×32 AD/DA, MADI & ADAT Converter
Twice the number of I/O channels of our Pulse16 converter and a lot of new professional features – the A32 has everything it takes to become the new centerpiece of a studio, live-rig or OB van.
32×32 analog inputs and outputs are completed with 32×32 ADAT I/O channels (ADAT4 can be switched to S/PDIF), a headphone output, optical and coaxial MADI I/O, redundant power inputs and four high res TFT color displays.
MADI & ADAT – always the best connection.
Perfect Connections: MADI and ADAT
The MADI connection enables a transfer of up to 64×64 audio channels over coaxial or optical fibre cable over a distance of up to 2000 m.
Thanks to MIDI-over-MADI the device can be remote controlled over that huge distance without the need for a separate remote connection.
Adding the ADAT I/Os to the 32 analog I/O, you get the full channel count of 64 inputs and 64 outputs over a single MADI cable connection.
Easy Control and Routing
Also the A32 offers a sophisticated routing matrix of all inputs and outputs. A powerful SHARC® DSP from Analog Devices offers enough processing power for all 258 audio channels.
The headphone output can monitor every single mono, stereo or even a submix signal; switching between them in no time at all.
Last but not least the four hi-res TFT color screens offer a full overview at any time.
- Remotefish Control Access Software (beta, A32 only) (October 15, 2018)
- A32 Firmware Update Version 2.0 – Extensions for RemoteFish (October 15, 2018)
- A32 & Pulse16 Firmware Update Documentation (October 2, 2018)
- A32 Converter Manual english V1.2 (August 22, 2017)
- A32 Converter Manual german V1.2 (August 22, 2017)
- A32 Dimensions (August 22, 2017)
- A32 Spec Sheet (August 22, 2017)