An Organ you Want to Touch
An organ expander module without controls to shape the sound would be like a guitar without a neck – it just doesn’t make sense.
This is why we added drawbars and potentiometers – to provide you with the tools you need to find, control and tweak your favorite sounds in a fast and simple way.
Authentic Hammond B3 Emulation
The B4000+ recreates the full sonic bandwidth of the Hammond B3 organ, including all of the functions and features that made the original so special – without the
weight of course!
Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, the B4000+ features dedicated FX, adjustable parameters for key-click, percussion and even the ageing
of the tone-wheels.
All of this makes the B4000+ an authentic Hammond emulation, with full-bodied bass, defined midrange, and highs with the necessary “scream” – just like a genuine electro-mechanic B3.
Plug and Play
The B4000+ features 128 factory-presets by default, which can be expanded by the user.
With just a simple MIDI keyboard (with a MIDI 5pin output) connected to the unit, along with the combination of drawbars, endless encoders and TFT display, the B4000+ will provide you with everything you need to start creating and playing your favorite organ sounds.
Just connect and enjoy!
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (english) (October 16, 2018)
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (german) (October 16, 2018)
- Pulse16 Firmware v2.01 – misc. Bugfixes & Dante Support (October 15, 2018)
- A32 & Pulse16 Firmware Update Documentation (October 2, 2018)
- Pulse16 (MX/DX) Spec Sheet (February 10, 2018)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo english) (November 15, 2017)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo german) (November 15, 2017)