16×16 AD/DA, Dante, MADI & ADAT Converter
Like the Pulse16 MX, the Pulse16 DX has 16 fully balanced analog inputs and outputs with ADAT and MADI interfaces. In addition, the Pulse16 DX offers two RJ45 ports for integration into a DANTE audio network.
This means that not only all 16 analog inputs and outputs can be integrated into a DANTE network, but also that the Pulse16 DX can be used as a format converter between the various digital interfaces (ADAT, MADI, DANTE).
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (english) (October 16, 2018)
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (german) (October 16, 2018)
- Pulse16 Firmware v2.01 – misc. Bugfixes & Dante Support (October 15, 2018)
- A32 & Pulse16 Firmware Update Documentation (October 2, 2018)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo english) (November 15, 2017)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo german) (November 15, 2017)