16×16 AD/DA, MADI & ADAT Converter
Like the Pulse16, the Pulse16 MX offers 16 fully balanced analog inputs and outputs and processes levels of up to +20dBu in professional studio quality. An optical MADI port per SFP module and four ADAT I/O ports are available as digital interfaces.
This means that all 16×16 analog channels can still be used at 192 kHz (with MADI). Thanks to the exchangeable SFP modules, singlemode and multimode MADI transmission can be selected at any time and without great effort.
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (english) (October 16, 2018)
- Manual Pulse16 (MX/DX) (german) (October 16, 2018)
- Pulse16 Firmware v2.01 – misc. Bugfixes & Dante Support (October 15, 2018)
- A32 & Pulse16 Firmware Update Documentation (October 2, 2018)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo english) (November 15, 2017)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo german) (November 15, 2017)