The Verto series make integration of digital ADAT and MADI into an existing DANTE network really easy. The compact enclosure of 1RU height and a ½-19“ width saves a lot of rack space. Every Verto device features word clock I/O for external synchronization and is remote controllable via MIDI or MIDI-over-MADI (Verto MX). No matter if used together with our A16 MKII, A32 or Pulse16, or a converter from another brand – simply connect to the Verto via ADAT or MADI – and you’re ready to go!
Remote Control via the Dante Network
Both the Verto series and all other converters from Ferrofish can be remotely controlled via the DANTE Network. If all devices are connected via MIDI, the Verto converts all DANTE audio streams to ADAT or MADI and the control commands sent over DANTE into MIDI remote control messages. The Verto MX offers an additional feature: Instead of a separate MIDI Port the MIDI messages are extracted from the MIDI-over-MADI port.
- Manual Verto (english) (267.4 KB)
- Manual Verto (german) (2.4 MB)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo english) (68.7 KB)
- SFP MADI Modules (HowTo german) (70.2 KB)
- Verto Update V22.214.171.124 – Support of static IPs (5.0 MB)
- Verto Update V126.96.36.199 – Fixed problems with redundant network configuration (5.0 MB)
- Verto-Series Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 / BN-II V. 184.108.40.206 (5.0 MB)
Verto Rack Mount Kit
For devices of our Verto series, a mount kit for 19” racks can be purchased from our online store.